Roys Point Marina
Slips Available for Rent
Roys Point Marina has a few slips that are available to rent for the 2015 season. If you are interested in renting one of them, contact the Harbormaster by clicking here and providing the following information about your boat: Overall length, beam and draft. We'll reply to your request as quickly as we can.
- Slip #11 - Max Length = 29', Max Beam = 13'
- Slip #18 - Max Length = 43', Max Beam = 17'
- Slip #29 - Max Length = 33', Max Beam = 14'
- Slip #33 - Max Length = 31', Max Beam = 12'
- Slip #40 - Max Length = 33', Max Beam = 11'
Click here for a marina map.
Slips for Sale
Located right across from Basswood Island, Roys Point Marina offers you the luxury to set your course in any direction and spend less time running & more time enjoying the Apostle Islands.
The following slips are for sale by the current owner. If you are interested in purchasing one of these slips let us know by clicking on the following link "Email the Harbormaster ". We'll get you in touch with the current owner to discuss the details.
- Slip #29 - Max Length = 33', Max Beam = 13', Purchase Price = $32,900
Below market price for fast sale; owner moving out of Midwest region.
- Slip #13 - Max Length = 60', Max Beam = 19', Purchase Price = $75,000
- Slip #18 - Max Length = 43', Max Beam = 17', Purchase Price = $57,500
- Slip #22 - Max Length = 31', Max Beam = 12', Purchase Price = $45,000
- Slip #39 - Max Length = 34', Max Beam = 12', Purchase Price = $39,000
- Slip #40 - Max Length = 34', Max Beam = 13', Purchase Price = $52,000
Click here for a marina map.
last updated October 23, 2014
Get Your Boat Ready for the Winter!
Mike and Joey can help you ready your boat for the winter. For a quote or more information check out our "Maintenance & Storage " link or click here.
If you're not from our marina, no problem, we will provide a transient slip while the work is being done. If you're tired of the do it yourself approach to maintenance, cleaning, waxing, winterizing, etc, let us help. We have the right people for the job. Need major engine work done, no problem. We work with the best mechanics in the area for marine engines. With all the activity in the final few weeks before the boating season begins they'll be plenty busy so, to make sure you're on their schedule, get your requests in as soon as you can. For a list of available services click here; if you don't see what you are looking for use the "General Requests" area to detail what you need to have done.
Looking for Winter or Summer Storage?
Boat storage rates at Roys Point Marina are competitive. We also offer a shrink wrap service during winter storage. To get a quote on storage or shrink wrapping for your boat click here or go to the "Maintenance & Storage" link above and complete the displayed quote request form.
Check out our new Gallery
Click here to see the facilities at Roys Point, the small marina with a BIG view. This gallery will grow over time as we add pictures from our marina friends as they explore the islands, and as we have events at the marina. It can also be accessed by selecting "Fun Stuff" and then "Photo Gallery".